Don't know your ring size? No problem!
Here are some tips and tricks to help you find your perfect size.
Measure an existing ring
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring in mm.
3. Use the chart below to find your size.
Measure your finger
1. Wrap a strip of paper around the base of your finger where you'd like your ring to be.
2. Pull the paper so that it is snug on your finger to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance in mm.
4. Use the chart below to find your ring size.
Order a complementary ring sizer
We'd be happy to send you a complementary ring sizer. The sizer is free, you only pay for the shipping. Once you've found your perfect size, we ask that you please hold on to your ring sizer in case you forget your ring size, or share it with a friend!